1.BeMyConcierge collects personal information for the following purposes in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law of Korea.
- Confirmation of reservation information and reservation confirmation
2. BeMyConcierge collects and retains personal information only within the provisions of laws and consent of the customer. The main personal information the company collects based on the provisions of the law are as follows:
- Required Information: Name, Company, E-mail, Phone number
- Optional information: itinerary (start location, start date and time, end location, end date and time), desired vehicle class and quantity
- Consent to collection and use of essential information is essential for communication and service between the company and customers, thus service can only be completed after agreeing to the above terms.
- Reservation can be made even without providing the optional information at this time.
3. BeMyConcierge, in principle, destroys all personal information of the customer without delay when the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved or the transaction has stopped. However, information may be kept for a period specified for the reasons below.
- Reason for retention: To confirm and respond to reservation consultation or service provision
- Retention period: 12 months from date of collecting personal information
4. BeMyConcierge does not collect unique identification information or sensitive information of any kind. Additionally, does not use any information for marketing and promotion purposes.
5. Children under 13 years of age are not allowed to use the services of BeMyConcierge solely by themselves. In addition, the company does not collect personal information from children under 13 years of age abiding by the minimum age requirement for data collection according to the law.